Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should have minimum 10 years relevant experience mainly in finished pharmaceutical formulations/finished dosage forms but not in API (bulk drugs) / chemicals industry. - Should have experience in one or more following areas: - production, quality assurance, quality control, F&D (formulations development), techno commercial functions (purchase of machinery), production coordination and planning. - Shall be in charge of entire technical operations, factory operations, and commercial operations
- Will be responsible for maintaining, reviewing, presenting various critical formats to the management.
- Shall be reporting to the Directors(Commercial & Export) and will supervise 1 direct report
Desired Candidate Profile
- Male candidate preferably B.Pharm otherwise B.Sc. those with M.Pharm/MBA will be preferred.
- Should have a strong command over written & verbal communication in English.
- Should be a permanent resident from Mumbai & have accommodation here.
Salary :- 10 to 15 lakhs
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Salary||10 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Pharma Production Technical Manager|
A Client Of Vardhman Consultancy Services (VCS )
|About Company||30+ year old well established pharmaceutical formulations manufacturing and marketing company with head office in mumbai|
|Contact Person||Team Vardhman Consultancy|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.