Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Responsibilities- Medical Superintendent
• Should be medical graduate with post-graduation degree in Hospital Management.
• 7-10 Yrs. of working experience in Hospital Management.
• Should have good knowledge of Hospital Operations, Quality Assurance and Ethical Management.
• Should have done short term course of NABH and must have experience of Audits such as NABH, NABL etc.
• Should have experience in Medical Procurement (expendable and non- expendable) and helping clinicians in forming technical specification.
• Experience in recruitment of Junior Doctors, Paramedics and Nurses.
• Strategic Management in form of making, implementing policies, procedures and protocols.
• Must know the handling of conflicts and grievance of patients and employees.
• Have experience of various hospital committees (membership or to chair).
|Experience||7 - 10 Years|
|Salary||12 Lac To 40 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/Medicinae Doctor, M.B.A/PGDM, MS/Master of Surgery|
|Key Skills||Hospital Operations Health Care Services Hospital Administrator Hospital Management Oncology Nabh Operations Management Medical Superintendent|
|Contact Person||Team Vardhman Consultancy|
|Address||329, Moti Nagar Gandhi Path, Dr Habib Marg|