Urgently Required GMP person as per below JD.
Experience : Minimum 2 years
Salary :- Rs. 28000/- per month
Qualification - BSc, MSc
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF GMP CO-ORDINATOR
1) Responsible for good manufacturing practices to be followed in each and every department of the company.
2) To conduct training on "GMP" for employees on regular basis (once in three months) with help from personnel department.
3) To keep track of all "SOP" being maintained in different department.
4) To keep track of any changes being done in "SOP" at any level and maintain the 'Master Document File' with him.
5) To help for Internal Auditing and for preparation of any external Audit.
6) To check plant hygienic conditions in reference with 'G.M.P.' and inform concerned authorities for compliance.
7) To keep records of Non compliances and compliances after follow up for all
Internal and external audit.
8) Audit faced and knowledge of ISO – QMS, EMS, OHSAS, HCAAP, HALAL, URSA etc.
Please look for the person have worked in QA department who have handled documentation part.
Job Requirements :
BSc / MSc with min 2 years of experience from Chemical / Pharmaceutical Industry
Kindly send your resume for shortlisting ASAP-
|Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Key Skills||GMP QA QMS EMS HALAL AUDIT SOP GMP coordinator|