JOB Profile - ADL (Analytical & Development Officer)
Our Client . is looking for profiles to fill the position of Chemist (Analytical Development), contributing to the accomplishment of the Analytical development function objectives. The position will report to Quality Control and Analytical Development Manager. The role would be involved not limited to below mentioned areas:
1. Execute Analytical Method Development activities of drug products.
2. Execution of Analytical Method validation activities for drug products as per the regulatory
3. Trouble shooting related to Testing methods, Stability studies, test results and designing of
additional experimentations as necessary.
4. Preparation and review of Specifications, Method of analysis procedures and Analytical
5. To identify, develop and qualify/validate methodology suitable for the product.
6. Preparation of analytical technical documents for dossier / Technology transfer executions /
Regulatory submissions of projects.
7. Assessment & coordination on regulatory deficiencies.
8. Assisting with analytical requirements in finalization of project costings.
9. Any other specific functional activities defined on case to case basis
|Experience||3 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Analytical Method Development pharmaceutiocal production|
Reputed client .of Vardhman Consultancy
|About Company||Pharmaceutical formulation company based at Mumbai|
|Contact Person||TEAM VCS|