Role & responsibilities
- Sourcing and purchase of RM and PM in terms of understanding requirements, finding suppliers, negotiations and ensuring supplies are received bringing value to the organization in terms of cost, quality and time for domestic and export market.
- Preparing ordering plan and various other reports and submitting them on timely basis.
- Good coordination with internal team, suppliers/vendor and the factory for smooth flow of work.
Preferred candidate profile
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 3 years relevant experience in purchase of Raw material and packing material in finished pharmaceutical formulations.
- Should have a strong command over written & verbal communication in English alongwith good analytical skills and exposure to advanced excel.
- Should be a permanent resident from Mumbai & have accommodation here.
Salary:- upto 4.00 lakhs
|Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Pharma, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Raw Material Packing Material RM PM Finished Products Finished Pharmaceutical Formulation Advance Excel Purchase Executive|
A Client Of Vardhman Consultancy Services (VCS )
|About Company||Vardhman Consultancy Services Associated Pharma Finished Pharmaceutical Formulation Manufacturing And Marketing Company.|
|Contact Person||VIKAS JAIN|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.