Alwar, Banswara, Bharatpur, Dausa, Jaipur, Jalor, Sikar
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include prearranged
appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists doctors, etc.
- Do chemist survey (RCPA) to ensure availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialist doctors and Hospital Doctors etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemist and stockiest
- Achieving (and exceeding) monthly sales target of your territory.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities and have discussion with
Medical Services to resolve Doctor queries.
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date
with latest medical data
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Pharma Sales Medical Sales Representative|
Vardhman Consultancy Services
|About Company||Vardhman Consultancy offers recruiting solutions known for cost savings, standardization of processes, increased speed with quick response time and time delivery along with the quality HR service.|