5 - 10 Years
· Manage, train, plan, direct and control of all operations resources to ensure timely and efficient management of pickups and deliveries of shipments and internal hub operations.
· Supervise dispatchers, hub operations team, customer service, coordinators & dispatch to ensure that every shipment/order is picked and delivered within SLA.
Job Accountabilities Linked to Objectives:
· Responsible for overall operational management and performance of Hub and delivery operations.
· Assign delivery to vehicles according to schedules and route plans.
· Ensure that the process and employees are working smoothly and efficiently.
· Achieve KPI & SLA of delivery & pickup commitment.
· Supervise staff to ensure that safety best practices are being followed while handling shipments.
· Train and develop industry best practices and SOPs to operations and customer service team members.
· Evaluate all aspects of employee performance and provide coaching or discipline as needed.
· Provide operations staff with guidance and support to cope with volume growth.
· Reassign responsibilities based on change in volumes or geography.
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|