2 - 5 Years
Understand the requirements from the Analyst.
Write Java code following system designs (for example, developing for multiple tiers, dealing with a number of interaction points, a number of tables and types of tables, complex business rules, etc.).
Can read, write and understand system and functional requirements
Write detailed technical specifications.
Report missing elements found in system and functional requirements to other Developers, Business Analysts and System Analysts, plus able to explain impacts on subsystem and propose a strategy for filling gaps in documentation
- Consult with other Developers, plus Business Analysts and Project Leader
Determine time and resources required to complete programming projects. Seek review from System Analysts and/or Project Managers on estimates.
Perform unit testing and debugging. Define and implement test conditions based on business and technical requirements.
- Debug program errors (simple to complex). May seek assistance from vendors to debug complex err Develop test data sets and work directly on database design and loading schemes.
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas on integration points or interface contracts.
- Getting involved in Testing and DB activities if required.
- Making Functional Specifications and Liaise with outsourced resources at times.
- HTML5, CSS, responsive design, jQuery and ability to find and work with new jQuery and bootstrap APIs and plugins.
- Good understanding of jQuery AJAX, and exp on the same.
- Strong basic understanding of CORE and ADVANCE Java, and ability to debug and program complex logic.
- Ability to make complex flowcharts and work under timeframe.
- Good Understanding and Experience of XML, and XSD and its processing.
- Understanding and experience of Webservices client and server.
- Development exp of Eclipse and Netbeans.
- Development exp of Jboss, Apache and Weblogic servers.
- Development exp using Maven, ANT, and SONAR.
- Development exp using Oracle, MySql and other DB. And good understanding of DB concepts.
- Hibernate. (Criteria, HQL, namedquery and nativesqlquery)
- Good knowledge and Exp of DAO and Singleton design patterns.
- Good knowledge and Exp of JSTL and usage of different tag libraries.
- Hands on experience of Spring (MVC, DI, AOP, IoC and security)
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies and concepts.
- Good analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in framing and using SQL queries.
PREFERRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Proficient at developing web-based, transaction-oriented applications using Weblogic and JBOSS.
Experience with Java development on multiple tiers and OS environments
A B.Sc/B.CA/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or an equivalent of at least 3 years of development experience
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Client Server|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
VARDHMAN CONSULTANCY SERVICES JAIPUR
|About Company||Reputed IT COMPANY( MNC )|