3 - 10 Years
The Candidate Will Be Responsible in Coordinating the Various Aspects of Setting Up a Training Center and in Ensuring that It Runs Well. Key Responsibility Areas Will Be:
- Scouting for An Appropriate Center Location and Building in Specified Areas
- Coordinating with Nearby Hospitals for On the Job Training Tie UpÃ¢??s
- Mobilizing Students from Colleges, Schools and other Nearby Areas to Ensure Good Admissions At the Center.
- Scouting and Partnering with Hospitals to Place Trained Candidates
- Ensuring that the Day to Day Running of the Center is Smooth
- Counselling of Candidates and Parents for Admission in the Courses
- Procurement of Materials At the Center
- Managing Students and Faculty At the Center
- Maintaining Close Communication with Candidates and Parents
- Informing the Government Officials of the Activities of the Center
qualifications and Education Requirements
must Be a Graduate from a Recognized Institution. Should have At Least 3 Years of Work Experience. Must Be Friendly with Ms Office and Should Possess Basic Computer and Email Skills.
it is Preferred the Candidate Should have a Background or Some Understanding of the Medical & Nursing Sector. Should have Public Speaking Skills, Motivational Skills, Conflict Resolution Skills and Managerial Abilities.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
VARDHMAN CONSULTANCY SERVICES
|About Company||A CLIENT OF VARDHMAN CONSULTANCY SERVICES|