8 - 15 Years
Incumbent should have experience in both Upstream (USP) and Downstream (DSP) Processing of antigens, vaccine and Biological Manufacturing. (Location Lalru, Punjab)
- cGMP compliance to ensure consistent quality .
- Develop cost effective alternatives and improvements to production process and requirement with in/licensed process.
- To make sure that all activities are strictly carried as per approved SOPÃ¢??s, Bio Safety standards, environmental standards, and cleaning & sanitization standards.
- Manage end to end production process with co-ordination from QA/ QC/ Maintenance and Warehouse to ensure smooth uninterrupted running and operation of plant.
- Participate in regulatory audits as required. Identify training needs and facilitate development of relevant training programs in a timely manner.
- Convert the workforce into "Empowered Self Directed Team" to enhance their productivity and orientation towards delivery of quality. Make the workforce responsible for operating as well as maintaining the machines, delivery, productivity, OTIF and quality.
- To ensure the up-gradation of the systems to consistently deliver quality products with changing regulatory requirements and the latest developments in vaccine manufacturing.
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Work Experience||8 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.Pharma, M.Sc, M.Tech|
VARDHMAN CONSULTANCY SERVICES JAIPUR
|About Company||Reputed Pharmaceutical Company|