• Optimize, Implement and Maintain Inventory norms for all Goods.
• Co-ordinate closely with Supply chain team to Dispatch to deliver the orders.
• Handling proper invoicing of all materials.
• Carry out Stock replacements and scrap related activities in co-ordination with warehouse executives.
• Forecast Accuracy, Stock Coverage Report & Daily planning sheet.
• Develop and maintain all customer service information and company policies (returns and exchanges, shipping information, ordering and payment).
• Recommend and implement best practices to drive efficiency for the team to ensure proper steps in fulfilling a customer order.
• Identify & remove bottlenecks in storage, deliveries & departmental coordination.
• Driving continuous improvement by examining existing demand planning processes and making recommendations for improvement.
• Training and development of team mates.
• Negotiating freight & finalising contracts with transporters across India from time to time.
• insurance claims processing & settlement.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 75 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Supply Chain / Purchase / Procurement|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||warehouse manager Supply Chain Manager logistics manager|
Mumbai Based Pharmaceutical Company
|About Company||Pharmaceutical Company|